Weight Management Program
Personalized Support for Every Member
As a self-insured health plan administrator, you are responsible for managing your employees’ healthcare benefits while keeping costs under control. The increase of advertising, celebrity endorsements, and media attention has increased demand for GLP-1 agonists, such as Ozempic, Mounjaro, Wegovy, and Saxenda by the public. While effective at helping patients achieve and maintain healthier weight, these drugs can be very costly, driving up plan costs.
HealthSmartRx Solutions can help you achieve cost control and members’ health goals with our comprehensive weight management program. Our program incorporates mandatory behavioral modification into the prior authorization review process, which ensures that members are engaged and committed to their treatment program. The program includes one-on-one coaching sessions with dieticians, exercise coaches, and pharmacists to allow members to take an active role in their weight loss journey.
Holistic Approach for Lasting Results
HealthSmartRx’s Weight Management Program utilizes the key components of pharmacological step therapy, prior authorizations, and behavioral modification via a digital health platform to provide not only beneficial health outcomes but overall cost savings for both the member and client. Experience has shown that members who take a holistic approach to weight management have lasting improvement in their health status and satisfaction1
Our program offers innovative solutions for cost-effective weight management, including personalized 1:1 sessions with health coaches, dietitians and pharmacists digital health platforms including remote monitoring and device tracking, and social support groups. With HealthSmartRx Solutions, you can transform your health plan and empower your employees to achieve their health goals..
Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com.
HealthSmartRx Weight Management Program:
- Empower your employees to achieve their health goals with our comprehensive weight management program
- Reduce plan costs by managing the demand and utilization of costly GLP-1 agonists
- Ensure member engagement with mandatory behavioral modification and prior authorization review
- Provide personalized support with one-on-one coaching sessions with dieticians, exercise coaches, and pharmacists
- Adopt a holistic approach for lasting results and improved health status and satisfaction
- Leverage innovative solutions such as digital health platforms, remote monitoring, device tracking, and social support groups